Monday, February 28, 2011

A Quote Of Inspiration

Do you have a quote that inspires you?

Well mine is the one above, quoted by the amazing woman herself, Estee Lauder. This quote is printed and sits on the top left hand side of my computer in perfect eye view. It's been there forever, so long actually you can see the round stains from the blue tack underneath.

I think it's important to have something to drive you towards your goal, keeping you focused and motivated. It can be anything, a book, an interview, a song, a photo, your family or friends, it doesn't matter, as long as it pushes you a little closer to getting what you're dreaming of.

Every time I read this it reminds me to keep striving for my goal, and to not get lazy.
I think its very self explanatory, that's why it resonates so well with me.

Basically don't things will happen for you by sitting there day dreaming, get of your butt & make it happen. Don't get me wrong, I get lazy & I complain about why this isn't working & that isn't, but that's when I think of this quote, & try & work out how I can make it work.

What pushes & motivates you?

No comments: