Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mathilda's Market tomorrow

I am busily preparing for Mathilda's market tomorrow in Hawthorne Melbourne.

Today I am double checking my stock, making sure I have plenty. I have also decided to make a few changes to my stall as well. Not a complete make over but a shuffle around of props and product, a layout change is a better choice of words. The last couple of markets I haven't been 100% happy with everything. I guess nothing is perfect and that's how we keep getting better at things in life, change, shuffle, redo. That's my thought anyway.

Mathilda's is such a busy and frantic experience and I absolutely love it. It's a great chance to speak with customers, saying hi to people you only know from facebook and blogs. Best of there is no one more honest than the public. By the end of the day I always walk away with a good idea of winning design, and what I call the dogs! Harsh but true. With the amount of people that walk through those doors I feel it's very justifiable.

If you're in the are please come and say hello, I am at stall number 35 in the largest hall of the 3.
See you there.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to go to a Matilda's Market, but they don't hold them here in WA.
Hope you have a most productive market day :)