Saturday, February 19, 2011

Easter preview

Easter is around the corner, and my Easter products are lagging behind.
I have Mathildas market Sunday week and thought I better get my backside into gear & create these babies. So I stayed inside & drew, & drew & drew. It took me hours of deliberation, starting again, changing colours, adding new ideas. Generally when I draw I like to jot a few things down in my sketch pad before I dive on to the computer. Today I did the opposite, straight to the computer, & neglected the sketch pad.



I will be offering the 'non personalised' option also, as I know personalising isn't everyone's cup of tea. Both of these designs are going straight into cushions. I haven't started them, that's still to come, but boy what a relief to have completed something.

No comments: