Saturday, February 5, 2011

Have you considered bookmarks as wedding favours?

I had a recent email from a customer who loved my magnetic bookmarks.

She thought they would be a lovely idea as a wedding favour for her wedding, and asked would I design some for her. How could I say no?
She gave me the brief, deep green, with soft pinks and more soft green. She also wanted their names, wedding date, and lots of hugs, kisses and hearts.

This was the end result.
She was thrilled with the end result, which obviously was pleasing for me.

It was so lovely to create something so personal for somebody, especially on the biggest day of their lives. It also a great opportunity to create something that isn't for kids.

I love and encourage custom orders for all occasions.

Besides this wedding, I have created bookmarks several times as kids party favours, in theme colours, and also with each guests name on it.
All you need to do is have an idea, contact me so we can hash it out and create exactly what you're after.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are fabulous! I've always loved your bookmarks and using them as favours is a brilliant idea :)