Sunday, April 7, 2013

Finally finishing one of those 'pending' DIY jobs.






















Do you have an every growing ist of DIY projects? I do, you can see them here.
I had such a simple itty bitty task I have been been meaning to complete for ages. So simple, I am talking a 10 minute job. I still don't know how sometimes I just cant find 10 minutes.

























Anyway I have an ugly whiteboard in my kitchen. It's soul purpose are for notes & items I know I will be needing at the supermarket. If I dont write them down, I forget them.

I own a small collection of washi tapes & have been wanting to use this lovely turquoise ditzy floral on it. It was the simplest task ever, literally sticking the tape over the wooden perimeter.






































Have a lovely Sunday.

No comments: