Friday, July 22, 2011

Something for me...


I bought these blocks the other day, they were featured on the front page of madeit by The Sign Lady, & thought they were just adorable.

The blocks shown actually said 'love', but after reading the listing I was allowed to choose any word, so I chose home.

I wanted to share them with you.

image by tiges and weince

I was thrilled when I got them, they were even better in real life.
I have popped them on a shelf in my living room just above my TV. I love how the white makes them pop, especially with my turquoise feature wall behind them.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I love these blocks. how sweet. and against turquoise...one of my true favourites (especially of the jewellery kind). very nice!

Naturally Carol said...

Fantastic sign..I love the shape of the letters and the red heart that looks 3 dimensional.