Saturday, July 30, 2011

A custom order involving a duck, cupcake & the Eiffel Tower

I have just completed a new custom order.

A week or so ago one of my customers gave me this adorable brief to create for her.

It went something like this.

Her best friend moved to Paris & she has had twins.
When they were kids they had an in joke between them, calling each other duck, so of course a duck had to be included.
She wanted to use the Eiffel tower.
It was the twins first birthday.
She would love a cupcake to celebrate their 1st birthday.
She loved the colours in this cushion & that cushion.

Basically what could I do?

This!
I must say I am very happy with the result, as she was too.

I love doing custom orders, so if you need something with a personal touch, I am always happy to help.

2 comments:

Jaz Higgins said...

You've done really well to fit in all of those details! They look fabulous - your customer should be very pleased.

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Gorgeous cushions! Love that they are so personalised xx