Saturday, July 9, 2011

Boutique Market Melbourne Debut Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will be at the Boutique market debut in Melbourne.

I am really excited as I love a good market.
I will also be a great way to see how I retail on the day not being at a 'traditional' kids market. It may not however be good for my purse, if you know what I mean.

I will be stall #1, if you come along please make sure to say hi.

Also at the market I will be having a little sales "SPECIAL".
After a great response to my kids heat bags/cold packs, which started as making one for my son. I have made a few different designs & will have a basket full at the market.
Individually they are $15, but until tomorrow night 7pm AEST I will be having 2 for $26.
To see and read more just head to my madeit store.

If you don't get to the market & would like to take advantage of this, that's fine just email me please direct with your order & I will send you an invoice.

I hope to see you there x

1 comment:

Naturally Carol said...

I am sure you'll do well, all the best!