Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's over...sniff...sniff

It's finally over....sniff....sniff

Harry Potter the final chapter, Deathly Hallows part 2.

I have been such a fan of this series from day 1, I have read all 7 books and seen all of the movies. I couldn't believe this had been a part of my life for 9 years. The 3 main cast members were just babies when it all began, and now they are all young adults. How fast life can go when you're having fun.

Last night I left the kids with my mum and dad, and off I went with hubby to the movies, with our pre bought tickets in hand, and out 3D glasses. I was bursting with excitement to see it, yet I felt quite flat knowing this was it.

I watched in amazement, and with pure enjoyment. The story was wonderful, the battle scenes were breath taking, and the 3D effects were very cool.

I did read the book sometime ago, and to be honest I had forgotten parts of the story line. I actually think it made it even more enjoyable. For once I wasn't predicting every scenes or feeling miffed about story lines that weren't included.

I am so happy though they did include scenes 19yrs later, it was so geeky, kind of old fashion, yet cute. I don't want so say to much about anything I don't want to be a spoiler.

When the credits rolled I did feel a little bit sad.
It's an end of an era for Hogwarts, Harry, Hermoine & Ron. Thank you for giving me so much enjoyment, you will be definitely missed.

But I am glad it all ended when and how it did, as for me it was perfect.

No comments: