Friday, July 15, 2011

I want chocolate

Ever have days when you crave something so bad the resistance is somewhat painful?
I know what you're thinking, just eat it.

But then does that make my craving the winner?
Or am I the winner for being kind to myself?
Lets face it my love of chocolate is almost addictive, it has taken me a long time to realise I don't NEED to eat it every night. Or do I? No I don't! Sometimes when I am bored or just peckish the temptation is crazy. Am I sounding crazy?
What makes it worse is if I know its in the house, I just have to eat it. When it comes to this little addiction the best policy for me is out of house out of mind.

So I thought I would find some truly delicious photo's to see if that helps. Probably won't, but cant say I haven't, didn't, or wouldn't try.

Nothing beats pieces of chocolate. Quite a fan of cookies & cream too.

Even happy to drink it, if made with melted choc buds it's even better.

MMM I so could have this tonight for desert.

Happy to even eat it off a spoon.

Loving this theory!

What's your addiction?

All image from pinterest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a die hard chocolate fan too...in any form I will consume it :)

x