Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Saturday

Saturday is here already.
The sun is shining in Melbourne today, it feels warm on my skin. It is so divine.

What are you doing today?


Today has become a little about me, its so lovely to do this occasionally.

No work for the day (tonight I work) instead I have potted around home, been to spotlight with Miss Charlotte in tow, a trip to the hairdresser for a wee trim, & afternoon tea later with mum & her best friend.

A spot of shopping on Etsy & I bought this divine bag from Mod Diva.
While I was shopping at Mod Diva, I picked up this adorable set of cushions. I am starting to redecorate my living area & these are just perfect. I love the colour, the design, just everything. A great colour palette to work from also.

What a days it's turned out to be. I hope yours has been just as lovely.





2 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

Love those Echino goodies! You've chosen well.

Tessa White said...

Those cushions are fabulous x