Sunday, October 6, 2013

My DIY Loves


Did you know that I can be a bit of a DIY wanna be?

I look at these amazingly talented women who can repurpose something old & make it unbelievably functional & incredibly beautiful. the main reason I do not do a lot of it myself is I lack time, & I don't consider myself a real crafter. Lately though I have been feeling brave & have decided to start getting involved & do it. I have jars, containers, paper & a tonne of other things I have kept for so many, "I'll decorate or remodel that purposes"moments, it's time to make it happen. I need to stop looking & wondering...JUST DO IT. The weather is getting better with spring in the air, so inspiration is striking.

I found this superb idea....Holder for charging phones, made from a lotion bottle....& I am going to give this one a go. Like most households my husband & I have mobile phones & charges, & they loose cords drive me nuts. I can't stand all of the messiness everywhere.

Just take a look at this, in't it fantastic? 



You can find the direct source right here for a full description of details & how to's.
I hope to have this created really soon to share. My biggest challenge at the moment is finding the bottle required to make it. 

Lets see how it all works out. Stay tuned for some crafting goodness.


No comments: