Monday, July 7, 2014

New mini collection called Pretty Kitty


I have just released today my new mini collection called Pretty Kitty. Each piece has such pretty & playful feel to it. With the kitty cat coloured in a soft grey I had to surround her in lots of pink as the colours look beautiful together. I can't help but draw flowers, it's one of those pretty additions I add to so many pieces of my artwork. What can I say flowers make me smile. I created this collection for little girls who love their kitty cats.

Buy adding any of the items, or all of them for that matter will make your little girl bedroom feel sweet & so very pretty. There is nothing like loveliness in a bedroom.

As you can see the cushion & clock are personalised, but if you don't want a name thats fine jut write none in the box. The wall prints ca be purchased individually or as a gorgeous collection.

Email me with any queries, I'd love to hear from you...Stay in touch.



No comments: