Thursday, February 2, 2012

Custom Orders - Buntings

I just posted off the other day some new buntings I created for a customer, & wanted to share them with you. They are both for this weekend.

A Happy Birthday bunting that will become an investment. She wanted something that can be used in years to come, something that was unisex, that was not too designed, or in any particular theme. I went along with her colour palette requested, & I kept the design in each colour classic by just using simple patterns like polka dots, stripe, stars etc.

The result...everything she asked for, very bright happy & unisex.

The next a personalised bunting for her daughters room. This was based off one of my very first cushions ever design that still sells well today


LOVING custom orders :)



No comments: