Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shopping at Mathilda's Market

Today I visited Mathilda's market in Melbourne as a shopper, instead of a stall holder. It was great being able to look around properly, as opposed to having a quick glance when crowds die down. Beside the heat outside & in the hall it was lovely to snap up some lovely goodies for the kids.

A gorgeous summer time bubble dress from Daisy & Moose for Miss C, in the most desirable voile, I know it's going to also make a perfect autumn winter piece teamed with long sleeve tees underneath, tights & boots.

I couldn't resist these pants. Also in voile the waist & leg opening is shirred with many rows of elastic. A little reminder of something I already own.

For my little man, master H a very cool Hoodie from the fabulous brand Furious Kingston.

As much as I love shopping for the kids, mamma here would have liked a purchase for herself. Oh well maybe next time.

No comments: