Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Some heart for the home

I wanted to share this set of gorgeous heart strings I bought from Set Adrift. I found them on the home page of Madeit & they grabbed my eye instantly.

I had been looking for something to hang near my front door that would look really pretty, but something that wasn't too domineering. While on holiday in Phillip Island I saw many of these styles of work in the beautiful boutiques, in different designs & in similar shapes & thought how I would love to buy some.

They are so detailed & I just love the texture.

The best part about them is that you can buy them in lots of different colours including red, which would be gorgeous for those who celebrate valentines day.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Ooh, they look fabulous, Kylie! Thanks so much for the tip. Heading over there now. J x

Homemade-Source said...

Hi Kylie

I just wanted to thank you. The hearts look great. I love what you have done with them. It is so exciting seeing them in the flesh in someone's house.

Thank you for your wonderful words and for your business.

Regards
Karen - Set Adrift