Monday, March 7, 2011

A trip to Sydney

I have had a few days break, I went on a mini trip to Sydney with my husband and the kids, hence my absence from the blog sphere. We caught up with very close family friends, and extremely important people in my life. They hadn't met Charlotte yet so it was a milestone trip, and was also Charlotte's first plane trip. It was a great few days, time also spent away from the computer, just relaxing was what I needed. It wasn't time spent travelling around but just going for walks and chatting, chatting and chatting, oh and a few gin and tonics in between.

I just wanted to share a couple of photo's from out trip.
Here is Charlotte, she has been crawling for several weeks now, and it's just lovely watching her explore. Pick up a stick, blade of grass, a leaf, look at a travelling ant. It's great to sit back and relax and let her remind you of the simple pleasures.
Here is Hudson feeding the ducks. It was awesome watching him in amazement, his expressions on his face at what will happen when you throw a few pieces of bread. Although not impressed when a duck nipped on on the fingers getting to his bread, it was an experience to watch to say the least.
Well I am home now, not feeling as rejuvenated as I would have like. But I guess holidays will never be as relaxing with 2 rug rats on the go. However it was great to be outside and not in front of the computer. I guess there is no point going on about it as I type away thinking about the orders I need to complete. However a change of scenery can do wonders for the mind and body. I hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: