Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Colour Me Green

Green, generally considered the earth colour, the colour we think of when wanting to get back to nature. Green trees, green grass, being green. It's also one of the secondary colours on the colour wheel, made from blue and yellow.

I love green also for a few quirky little saying...It's not easy being green.
Also....Blue & green should never be seen unless there is something in between. What a load of rubbish, but it still makes me giggle.

My favourite shade of green are definitely apple green & lime green, they both in my eyes are bright and cheerful.

With different shades of green available, I have created my "Colour Me Green" colour chart, of my interpretations of the green wheel.

Here are some gorgeous green décor pieces to brighten your happy place!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Green is my favourite colour, I love it. It always makes me smile