Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photography by Simone Markham

A few weeks ago at Monkey Market, I was shopping around between customers looking at all of the beautiful products, when I came across some amazing photography.
This is where I met Simone from,

I had been looking around for a photographer to take some updated family photo's, especially since Charlotte has arrived. I just couldn't see what style I was after, or even knew who to look for. I knew what I wanted, but sometimes you just have to keep browsing until that style finds you.

I loved Simone's work from the moment I glanced at it and knew she was the one to take my pictures. She has such a softness about her work that I love, and also such a casual feel to them which I love. Aren't those little added graphics just divine?
I love this above collage, it has such a beautiful family vibe about it. Each shot has a story.

What can I say these are 2 are adorable, so whimsical and precious.
This last shot is my favourite. The tights and shoes just rocked my world.
This was the first photo of Simone's that I saw, I think this is was sold me initially.

I am having all of my photo's taken on November 13th. My sister inlaw is also have a session done as well so we can gather all the grand kids together for her and my husbands parents.
When I get them back I will be sure to show some for you all to see.

With such gorgeous photo's, my Christmas shopping will be near complete.

You can see all of Simone's work here and her rates.

No comments: