Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Winner Of Wishlist Wenesday is.....

Thanks everyone who came to help grant my wish last Wednesday. For those who are unaware, I put together a new collection of bookmarks and for the life of me I couldn't work out what to call them. So I called out to others for some help and there were some great suggestions.
But we know there can only be 1 winner today, and the winner is......
Nic from Vintage Princess Pea

She has name them "The Vintage Collection" and now gets to choose one of the designs of her choice and I will post it up to her.

I will be getting these now up on Etsy during the day with their new name.
Thanks & Enjoy....

1 comment:

Lou said...

A very nice vintage collection!

Have nominated you for a blog award but no pressure to blog about it - just put you down as a nice new blog I have discovered. Lou.