Tuesday, July 14, 2009

On the mend


It feels like forever since I have posted, actually it was only last Friday.
My poor bubba has had a dreadful cold, and it was my very first experience with a high temperature of 39.5!! Scared the bergeezas out of me.
Anyway he's turned the corner and in recovery mode, and now I feel like I am getting what he has. But what can I expect he has been so miserable he hasn't left my arms or my bed for that matter. Oh well I would take his cold from him any day if I could.

During the very limited time I have had to myself, I decided to make another friend, and I'd like to call him 'Ollie the Owl'. I quite like making these little toys, so who knows what is around the corner for me?

2 comments:

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess said...

Glad to hear your little one is on the mend. I'm sure the very cute owl you have made has given him reason to smile!

Erika said...

I'm glad to hear he's getting better. There is nothing worse than a sick bubba, you feel so helpless.