Friday, July 24, 2009

Design Your Own Party Bag

I am very excited as a selection of my bookmarks are being stocked by a wonderful business called "Design Your Own Party Bag"
Cathy, also a mother, is the brains behind this fabulous concept. When speaking with her she mentioned that mums were over the rubbishy lolly bags, and also were not always interested in themed parties. I feel exactly the same & dread the day Hudson becomes obsessed with 'Bob the Builder', or 'Diego', but Sesame Street I will allow (It was my fave show growing up).
What is great about this concept is that you have the option to,
Now I am talking about creating your own bag with amazing items.
There are specific items for girls, boys, and even mixed items so everyone is please

Not sure what to buy, the premade items are fantastic also.

Pop on over to the website and have a look for yourself, and definitely keep this shop in mind for you next birthday party.

2 comments:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Oh yay - what a great idea!! (congrats)

Sandrine said...

Congratulations and thanks for the linky;)