Friday, May 22, 2009

MY NEW STORE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Yay I have just finished uploading my Etsy new store, Marked by Tiges and Weince.

You will notice though which is a bummer that my store name is "markedbytigesweince" as Etsy ran out of letter space for me.


I have a great "ETSY opening special" that I hope everyone takes advantage of. It starts today and finishes June 5th 2009.

Buy 1 bookmark and get 50% off the 2nd Buy 2 bookmarks and get the 3rd for FREE

Take a look below at some of my new items available but make sure to go to my store to see everything.

Martians in Space

Feeling Fruity

Owls

A European experience

Like we all do with our stores I hope this goes really well. But whats even better for me it has been fantastic to get back into drawing, it's given me a real buzz.

I hope you all like what you and would love to know you thoughts.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Ky x

2 comments:

Lou said...

Hey Kylie,

Your new bookmarks look great. Well done. I hope they go really well. I think I know some people who could use some of those.

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Congrats!!! The shop looks Fantastic!