Monday, March 2, 2009

How was everyone's weekend?
Mine was crazy, super busy. I worked my whole 4hrs a week Saturday and I had my cousins birthday Saturday night, and on Sunday my nephews 9th birthday. The over stimulation has rattled my poor little angel Hudson. The look on his face today I am sure said, can we just stay home today mummy? On top of that he knock his head twice on furniture leaving 2 nice marks on his forehead. His crawling is so quickly now, he is moving left right & centre which is resulting in over balancing and many, many falls....It's so cute though, & thrilling. Here is a picture of him discovering bubbles.

For both of my nephews b'days each year is always a challenge. Luckily for me this year I recall at Christmas them complaining they didn't have Christmas stockings. So I got in the festive spirit very early & made them for them. They have come out fantastic, I am so happy with them. They stand abouy 1.25mts high, & I appliqued the front of them followed by quilting the around the shapes & letters. I have had a good response from everybody so I am think they may be an addition to my Tiges and Weince Christmas collection!! Her are a couple of photo's of them.






++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lastly I just want to congratulate Amy from Giggleberry on the birth of her son Harrison.

Have a great evening everybody.

Ky x

No comments: