Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Something New & A Great Weekend

I have something new to share, another new 'Tiges and Weince' product, introducing the "NAPPY COMPACT". For all those mums on the run with their bubbas who have to do an errand or two, and don't necessarily need the whole nappy bag, this is perfect for those just in case moments. It's funky, bright, cheerful, and most of all compact. It is the size of a nappy and the width of 3 of them. It's fully lined and is finished with a silver press stud. Best of all it's perfect for your hand bag, and cool enough to have on show when you need to take it out. It's well priced at only $30. Would love to know what you all think.



I attended the Flemington Market on Sunday, I had a great day. The weather was fantastic, warm with a breeze. I made w few sales which I always love, and most of all met a couple of my customers have been on line and purchased. Hi Megan and Lauren. below are a couple of photo's of my product on the day.





Also thanks "Hand Made Kids" for featuring my hot pink spotted change mat. I am glad you thought it was a fabulous Friday find.

Have a great evening everyone,
Ky x

No comments: