Sunday, February 2, 2014

Easter 2014

It feels so early to talk about Easter today, yikes, I feel strange even bringing it up.
Should I or shouldn't I?

Every time I walk into the supermarket there seems to be more & more Easter eggs on the shelf, which means more hounding from the kids for me to buy some. Telling them to wait is becoming a challenge. They are still really young, so trying to explain that it's 2 months away, or 9 weeks away means absolutely nothing.  Easter this year is April 18th-21st.

I have created a couple of lovely items for the Easter season & wanted to first share my cushions with you. A lovely idea to combine with a delicious Easter egg, a prefect 1st Easter choice, or a great chocolate alternative.



As mentioned I have a couple of other things for Easter, one of them is a download which is so new for me. It's a lot of fun, & I am sure you will like it.




No comments: