Sunday, February 23, 2014

Easter tees 25% off

It's been a busy & exciting couple of weeks. I am having a ball with my new printer & have been practising daily on it. Learning lots print placements. I have placed some illustrations in odd places that seemed so very right when I hit print! Mmmm that ended up quite wrong. Understanding how much pre treatment I need to make sure print colours are vibrants & crisp. Experimenting on cottons, what looks better than others. It's been a massive & thrilling learning curve.

After much trial & error, & WAY too much fun I have completed my first itty bitty collection of tee shirts just in time for Easter.

There are 2 new designs.
One that is ideal for babies first Easter. An absolute perfect chocolate alternative.
So super cute!!
The other is a very cute bunny rabbit design that is a great Easter design, however could be worn throughout the the year as it's not screaming Easter.








As it's my first collection I am offering 25% off tees, only until Monday night 8pm AEST (24th Feb 2014).

Please remember I have made my tees with the idea in mind not everyone loves everything personalised, so if you don't with to have a name on there thats OK, just write NONE in the name box.


No comments: