Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My lovers range

It's been a quick start to year, putting together a small collection for Valentines day.
It was a perfect way to start my year, the range was not too demanding size wise, & eased me back into working. It's been great having a break but time to get back to my 'normal life'.

My new 'Lovers Collection' is perfect for Valentine's Day, Weddings & Anniversaries. A gorgeous little keepsake to remember that special date in your life. They are approximately 30x30cm & in perfect colours of grey, white & red.





back of cushions


You will find the whole collection in my brand new Celebrations section of my shop. A whole area that is dedicated to celebrating special events in your life from Christenings to Weddings. It's still in it's infinite stages, but there with more designs coming.




No comments: