Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Love is in the air

The year is travelling so quickly already. I have siting down doing the planning on my large desktop calendar as mentioned here on my last post. Which I might add quickly is brilliant!

I have also been doing some sketching, joyfully working on some new ideas, and I am also not sure if you realised it' just over a month to Valentines day. I love creating drawings for special events to celebrate. After much thinking I got my pencil out & got started.

This is the beginnings of what I will be working on. They are only scanned pen drawings, which I will then redraw in illustrator & work some colour magic into. At times I do this & what I start with can potentially look completely different when they are complete.



New idea Love Bird. I am dying to get in the and colour her up. Some lovely pattern fills in, exploding in reds and pinks. Not sure what else yet, you will have to wait and see.



















Vespa Chick blowing love hearts from her exhaust. Wouldn't that be lovely?

I look forward to colouring them both and sharing with you very soon.






No comments: