Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MATS - Week one assignment

I have finished week one of my MATS course with Lilla Rogers. This week I was pushed a bit out of my comfort zone from an icon design perspective. We were given a brief & had to use the vintage Pyrex dishes & mushroom we had sketched a few days before. A retro kitchen theme is subject matter I would not ordinarily decide to draw.






































It was fun, I enjoyed creating something new, & I am happy with the final result. Looking back however after submitting it, I would certainly make some changes. This is normal behaviour for me & many creative types, always wanting to tweak. Instead of going into what I think is wrong I want to move on to my new challenge that's has been release.

This week I am drawing flowers pods, & I know I am going to enjoy it.




No comments: