Friday, March 22, 2013

Sample Sale Tonight

I wanted to let you know about a HUGE sample sales I am having on my facebook page tomorrow night.



























It's so easy to snap up a bargain all you have to do is be the first to comment sold under the items you would like to purchase. Please advise your PayPal address so I can send you an invoice.
Registered postage is not included on all items.












These samples have been used for photo shoots and displays. 
A lot of them are brand new, & I am selling them because I have made an error on spelling, or printed the wrong design, or I have accidentally made duplicates. Lots of human errors.
There are also samples & left over new stock from my other business Quirky and Quaint.
This sale is open to everybody, for those who do not live in Australia the time is 6pm-9pm Australian Eastern standard time. I live in Melbourne if that helps you search for time difference, or you can search for Sydney as our times are the same.
I really do hope that you find something you like.
Enjoy,


No comments: