Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time Capsule Moment

Do you have photos that you love so much you wish you could pop the moment in a time capsule?
Then later open it later and have that moment again?
Like most mums I have so, so, so many of those.

This is one of my favourite photo's, it's not professional just a regular family happy snap taken by my husband.

I love this moment because just before it was taken, Hudson was telling me how much he loved Charlotte and I. Awwww so sweet and as I already said, i wish I could bottle it up and keep it.

4 comments:

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

gorgeous pic xx

Jane said...

Utter sweetness, Kylie. A precious moment captured forever - lucky you! J x

Naturally Carol said...

I think that feeling you had at that moment will be revisited over and over and the picture tells the story. Those beaming faces are priceless!

Jaz Higgins said...

Yes - babies definately make you want to make time 'stop' for a while! You just want to cherish this moment forever! I guess at the least you have a snapshot of time with the photo :)