Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some holiday photo's

Had a great time at Phillip Island, the sun was shining and the air was warm. It was definitely a well earned break, and actually really important to have family time. Down time as commonly said, away from technology and an attempt to get back to nature.

Before I get too back into the my well known routine of kids, naps, food, house work (apparently??), catching up on orders, and planning a very special 1st birthday party, I thought I would post a couple of my favourite holiday snaps.

Walking along the beach in Cowes, Hudson tests out his new gumboots & rain coat. Amazingly he found he kept quite dry.

Rarrrrrrrrrr you seagulls, I am going to catch you!

Miss Charlotte just being cute.

A family shot down at the Nobbies. This landscape was truly amazing. The fact the sun was out, the water was flat made everything look perfect.

I loved it down there so much that we will probably head down there again at Christmas for a summer experience.


No comments: