Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday's Buy - Moonlight and Whimsy

As I am busily trying to get orders posted before Easter, and also because I am heading away for a few days, I don't have anything "NEW" this week to show you.

Instead I thought I would brag about a few purchases I made online today.

Charlotte is turning 1 soon & I know I want the colours pink & red, with lots of polka dots and lady bugs in the theme. I started with a couple of purchases today from Moonlight and Whimsy. A brand new store I didn't know about, & what a wonderful experience. I loved everything in there it was hard narrowing down what I wanted.

First Buy - The pink polka dot lanterns. They will be great to adorn the birthday party space, and later will look equally impressive in her bedroom.

Second Buy - These gorgeous feather butterflies, I bought the red colour, a pack of 5 of be precise. I will confess they aren't for Charlotte's birthday party but for me. I have a couple of ideas as what I want to do with them, so I will keep you posted. But don't they look great on the cake?
Third Buy - Mushroom Sprays which can be used for any type of decorative whether it be for food or the house. They have wire stems at their base. I am not sure how I will use them, but I am sure I will work it out once I get them, I think they are adorable.

I can' wait for them all to arrive.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous buys!
I love lanterns, they are so versatile.
The butterflies and mushroom sprays are divine...I am sure your little girl will have a magical lst birthday :)

Moonlight and Whimsy said...

So exciting! We cannot WAIT to see what you do with them!!

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Yay for Party planning!! Be sure to show us what else you buy in preparation ;)