Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Holiday - BIG SECRET

I am leaving tomorrow for a 5 day break over the Easter holidays.

No where lavish, we are staying local, and heading on down to Phillip Island. South of Victoria for those who may be wondering where that is. I haven't been there forever, I am looking forward to seeing the lovely fairy penguins come in from the beach. Most of all I am looking forward to spending time with my husband and children. We haven't had a family of 4 holiday yet, and I know it's going to be full one, very busy, but just wonderful!


It's also going to be very exciting for another reason. One in which I am still very reluctant in sharing anything as I can't believe it. All I am going to say is, for those who live in Melbourne, when you grab the Herald Sun on Saturday, have a read of the 'HOME' magazine!

I am taking the lap top while I am away with intentions of having some leisurely internet surfing time, and even posting a blog. But if I don't I will return next Wednesday.

Happy Easter, eat lots of chocolate goodness, everyone & be safe.
Kylie xx


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Phillip Island! I took the kids there (again) last Easter which is apparently the worst time to see the penguins *roll eyes*. Also love the HOME mag, can't wait to see it this Saturday - congrats!