Friday, April 15, 2011

New Blog Love

I don't know about you but I can get very excited about a new blog find.
For the life of me I can't remember how I came about it, & it was only this morning. My heart started pumping with excitement when I started reading this blog and discover what it was all about.

Erin is the author of this blog and is obsessed by the colour turquoise, I call it aqua, but it's still the same?? I have this colour right through my house, as a feature wall but in a darker tone, on my walls in that is the palest of shades it's almost white, in my clothes, jewellery, not to mention things that I buy for the kids.

I couldn't believe it when I found it, truly I was singing on the inside. I am still in the middle of decorating my house, so to see the inspiration of how to combine different colours & styling is priceless. As you all know I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE colour, so I wanted to share the amazing photo's that I found.

You can read Emma's blog here.



By the way....If turquoise isn't you thing, she has passion for other colour as well and has a web page called "decor by colour", a dedication for so many other colours.
Visit this page to see what I mean.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Ahhh yes - have been an avid follower of this blog for awhile now, it's lovely isn't it? Amazing what can be found in different settings once you start looking.

Vic said...

I looooooooooooooove the bed in the first photo - gorgeous!