Friday, March 19, 2010

Off To Sydney For The Weekend

I am off to Sydney this weekend.
It's also the first official tick off my "10 things to do before my baby arrives list",
I posted about this a few days ago.

To celebrate my trip my below Fab Friday Finds are inspired by my journey.

1. AUSTRALIA Bottle Cap Key Chain by craftyaddictions

2. Sydney Australia Map Cuff Links by Jamie Riley cufflinks and more by Bellamodaartist

3. Australia New South Wales Sydney Melbourne Vintage Map RECYCLEry Upcycled Eco Friendly Pendant by CLAMORED

4. Sydney - Vintage Map Necklace by skinnerstudio

Have a great weekend everyone and I will be back Monday.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for featuring me in your blog, Kylie and hope your trip down under is fabulous!

Elizabeth
craftyaddictions.etsy.com