Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Moda Fabric Clearance

Hello sewing friends.
I am having a bit of a clean out fabric wise. I bought some fabric last year and basically I am over it. It may be a strange concept to some. I have decided where I can to sell it just to make some space.
It is all Moda quilting quality, there are 3 prints
Odyssea which is the fish print
Dots from the Birdie collection by 'Me & My Sister"
Birds from the Birdie collection by 'Me & My Sister"
All prints were wholesale $10.45p/m and happy to sell for $8.00p/m plus post I know there
would be at least 4mts of each.


There are 4 from the Bella solids range, colours include bleach white (990097), buttercup (990051),pink (990061) and Robins Egg (990085) which in my eye is aqua.
All plains were $4.95p/m and happy to sell for $3.50 p/m plus post. I know there would be at
least 7-8mts of each
Fat quarter bundles listed in my etsy shop are US$8.50.

No comments: