Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Love Baking & All Things Sweet

I love to bake mmmmm.
Sweet things are my favourite things to eat.
I don't know about you, but when I go out for dinner I always look at the desert menu first.
It determines how big a main meal I should eat to allow for my love of sweetness.
To inspire my baking, eating, and all things sweet here are some fabulous things I
have found on Etsy.

ApronStringsandmoreRetro Cupcake, two handed oven mitt

PaperPumpkin, Soda Fountain. . . Set of 6 Bubble Magnets Party Favors

SugarMohawk, Larrrge Red Velvet Cupcakes Oooozzzzzing Marshmallow Top

juliesadorabowls, Cherry Blossoms..Small decoupaged bowl

Studio Musings, I Really Love Tea

jennysbakeshop, Ready to frame matted PRINT

2 comments:

mosaicqueen said...

Hi Kylie,

Thank you for referencing me on your fabulous blog!!

Kindest regards,

Sharon @studiomusings.etsy.com

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Thank you for this sweet feature! Very kind of you. Your Blog is really fun! ~Kathy, PaperPumpkin