I am trying a new market this Saturday, Yarraville Market. I am looking forward to it as I have had good reports from it. I am taking a real punt here as I am attending without even going to it beforehand to check it out. My main reason is, is that I usually attend Sisters Market, but I need a change.
As you can imagine, like many of us who attend markets, I am rushing madly trying to get organised. This to do and cross off my check list start with;
1. Cut out iron on transfers, old ones and newbies.
2. Print new swing tickets.
3. Stock up on business cards.
4. Finish making some of my new spring items.
5. Put magnets on bookmarks.
6. Update stock taken list.
7. Double check EVERYTHING!!
8. Put on a happy face & enjoy myself.
I hope whoever lives on that side of town comes along, and don't forget to come by and say hello. Hope to see you there :)