Tuesday, September 8, 2009

And the weekend just went......

My weekend was a blur.....
It started with the very sad new my Uncle Bill passed away Friday afternoon with a long battle with cancer. It had been and awful experience for my cousins, the pain and heartache they have experience I could never imagine. He is free from pain now and in a peaceful place now.
R.I.P uncle Bill.
*********************************************************************************
Saturday I had the Yarraville Market which I thoroughly enjoyed. I didn't even take my camera, damn it, so I can post any photo's of the day. So instead I will show these 3 ladies fabulous work.

I sat opposite Susannah from Susannah Tucker, and look at her stunning photography all day.
I also caught up with Dana from Twiglet.
Finally, I got to meet the very lovely Katrina from Idtee.
All of the stall holders were great as were their products, & I look forward to seeing them again soon, hopefully in October.
A very happy and belated father's day to all of those wonderful dad's and husbands in our lives. I hope you all had a spacial day with your families, and most importantly got some great goodies.
What a weekend and now it's Tuesday night....Time flies

No comments: