Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Winter is coming

After many many warm days here in Melbourne, I woke this morning to a cold snap. The wind was blowing and even had a howling to it. It absolutely rained in buckets, and the sky was grey. It felt so cold as yesterday was a magical 27'C, it was so beautiful. I think the best days of sunshine are slowly ending & winter is soon approaching. I am not a huge fan of winter, but I am of dressing in layers, I love hats & scarves, and of course soups and the heavier foods winter brings. In anticipation of the season coming I went looking for a few winter items and found these stunning items, on Etsy of course.

I am all wintered out...

Ky x

3 comments:

the fabled needle (jen) said...

thank you so much for posting my Beth Goes for a Walk cards! i'm glad you like them. :)

ara133photography said...

Hi Kylie!!
Thank you SOOOO much for including my photography in this great winter list! I *adore* winter :) I love these picks; espcially Beth goes for a walk!!

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Oh I'm a BIG winter fan... much more than summer! Bring it on!!
Great finds BTW.