Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Market

I had a great day on Saturday at Sisters Market, actually I always do, great sales or not. I had a great day of sales but met & spoke to some extraordinary women there.

Justine from MixTape who is the loveliest person was there which I was glad about, as I got to make sure I renewed my subscription to her amazing zine. Anybody in this business loves her zine as it is always filled with amazing stories about talented crafts people, artists, articles about past activities revamped and reintroduced so they're cool again, like roller derby for example, and as she puts it "making time for the small things". Head over to her blog to find out more. Receiving her zine in the post always puts a smile on my face.

I also met Vicki from Ines Botanica who makes they most divine smelling candles. They are all soy wax based and blended with the highest quality essential oils and fragrances. She does everything from selection the honey she requires from bee keepers, to making the perfect concoction of essential oils to hand pouring the wax herself. Everything is made in her Melbourne studio, make sure you have a look. She was so busy on Saturday her candles were just walking out the door.







I have another market on this Sunday, I am off to the Flemington Market which I just love and am so happy as this is my 3rd in a row. It took me so long to get in there as I really want it to become a regular. I am busily preparing as I did quite a few sales which I am thrilled about on Saturday, so I need to replenish some stock. I will be at site #361 and would love to say hi to those who come on down. I will have some new pieces to show, and would love to know what you think. Also come down to Flemington as I will be offering 25% off my hand made canvas's, also check out my Etsy store for the same discount.
Have a great day,
Ky x

No comments: