Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BRAND NEW ART HOOPS

I am so excited to have finally completed my brand new embroidery hoops!! They had been delayed a couple of days due to bad weather, making good photos almost unachievable. But nevertheless, they are here & I am thrilled.
I have put my illustrations to work and have placed them in delicate wooden 20cm wooden embroidery hoops. I have made them a bit more 'special', by adding a lovely decorative ruffle around the edge. The print & ruffle is perfectly coordinated, and also coordinates with other items in my shop. The print is one complete print, and not separate pieces sewn together. 

The hoop can hang easily on a small hook even a tack.

All hoops are 20cm or 7 7/8 inches
Price $24 plus shipping.

Here they are;






















Love and Rainbows









For one week only buy 1 hoop & the second half price. 
There are 2 ways to take advantage of this, please email me directly with the designs you would like, & I can then forward you with a PayPal invoice. 
Or please order via my shop & in the message box please advise which 2 designs you would like, but remember to tick OTHER for payment options. I will then forward you a PayPal invoice.


Have a great day!



No comments: