Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mother's Day - prints

Mothers Day is approaching & I have some new pieces I would love to share with you.

This one is specific for the grand mother's out there.
Words that mean so much to my kids & I am positive they are the same sorts of affections & love all grandmothers show their precious grand kids.

Not everyone is a nanna, so I am more than happy to customise it to the name you need. Also I am more than happy to change any words in general, it's easy just let me know what you'd like.


This one is for your mum.
I loved the idea of the penny farthing bike as it's classic & has such a feminine fee. A bunch of flowers & lovely butterflies as well. This design is also can also be customised, if these words are not perfect in the way you would describe your mum, just let me know what you would like written.

Prints are now available in my online shop, etsy & madeit store.

Cut off day to order & ensure delivery is May 4th.

No comments: