Friday, January 27, 2012

Cushion Love on Friday - 8

I received this garden gnome for Christmas & I just adore it. I love how he is somewhat traditional looking & best of all he doesn't have a football guernsey on. While we are still building the pool out the back I haven't allowed him to sit in his natural habitat.....The domestic garden.


There is something daggy, quirky, cute, yet very cool about garden gnomes. While wondering today where he was going to reside when the time is ready, I suddenly thought, I wonder if there are cushions with the friendly little people on them. This is what I found.


Not only are they adorable, how amazing is the work involved? All hand painted & hand embroidered, they are exquisite.

Both images can be found here & here.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: