Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One for the boys

I hope everyone had a great long weekend. I honestly can say I didn't stop, I worked on Sat, was trying to get over a cold Sunday, Monday I was with family & today was out with my mum. Phew...It's nice to catching up on blogs though.

I have heaps of time thinking and thought I would aim my next set of bookmarks for the boys.
Something personal, for now or later...Designed for dads, grandads, grandpas, poppy or just because. I know it's Fathers day in the US on June 21st and I might be cutting it fine but I know I can get them to you if I post them by June 15th latest!! All you have to do is email the photo's and tell me which design you would like...EASY! I am more than happy to change the wording to whatever suits you, just convo or email me the details.
Yes I know they are all of Hudson but I had to use him as an example. As I get some personalised orders I will load those samples up. Oh and for the girls, I am working on those soon.
Grandad & I

I have also added some very cool viking for the guys/boys.
Bye for now
Ky x

1 comment:

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

What a great idea. I will def be buying one for my Dad for Aussie Father's Day. He will love it!