Monday, June 1, 2009

Iron on transfers

Be sure to check out my Etsy store for some fun new iron on transfers. I have done several so keep checking my store to see new ones popping in there.

They are a perfect way to embellish absolutely anything. Jazz up an old tshirt, pillow case, library bag, pants, onesie even the front of your hat. What is wonderful is that they don't require any sewing!! :) Just heat up your iron and iron them on, instructions will be sent along. Of course if you're feeling inspired you can add some decorating edge stitch, it's up to you.

Here are a couple already completed.

Elephants

Apples


Squirrels

I still have a few more designs, hippo's, owls and giraffes. Stay tunes........
Ky x

1 comment:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Very cute... I'm looking forward to the hippo - I LOVE hippos!