Friday, April 4, 2014

My top 5, best selling boys personalised cushions


So here they are my 5 top selling boys cushions. I find it's amazing as a designer, no matter how many new boy personalised designs I can create, no matter what the super cool trends are, these guys always sell the most. Over & over, & I am so fine about that.

It really shows how much boys love their cars, trucks, & machinery is all shapes & forms. From the farm, to the street to the air. My intention is always to keep colours bright & relatively classic. I know a lot of people get bored with the blue & reds, but you know what, its classic & always co-ordinated perfectly in the majority of boys bedrooms. 

Did you know that the trucks & tippers cushion was the second cushion I ever created? Thats was about 4 years ago, & like I said it literally just keeps trucking along.

They are all listed in the shop section in my store under "boys cushions" section of my shop & still available in 2 sizes. 

Although I talk a lot about classics, I am in the vey near future going to add a new colour way for each design. Just to freshen things up, but don't panic these boys will always be available.






No comments: