Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New girls personalised cushions

I wanted to share with you my new range of girls cushions.

There is always something really exciting about launching new designs to the world. For me it's showing off proudly what I do, there is also the relief that the hard work for this collection is done. There is also the scary side of...oh boy will the public/customers approve of my illustrations. Like all illustrators there have been hours & hours of work put into these. From the initial concepts, the first sketch, second sketch & so on, right up to printing, photographing, editing & the last piece, loading to the world wide web.

It's so worth it I LOVE IT!



























I am really excited they are all done & have loaded them into my etsy & madeit shop.

Have a happy day.


No comments: